For general enquiries about Rockabye or Antenatal Rockabye, please email email@example.com
Children’s Centres running Postnatal Rockabye
Please note that we are hoping to run groups in person again as soon as possible, following Government guidelines with full safety measures in place for parents and babies. At the moment we are waiting to see how the Covid situation unfolds. If groups can’t be run in person, they will be offered online.
Please contact your local children’s centre for information about forthcoming Postnatal Rockabye groups:
- Brentry and Henbury Children’s Centre, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- North Bristol Children’s Centres, please contact: nikki.holmes@bristol-schools.
uk or kerry.drewitt@bristol-schools. uk
- East and Central Bristol Children’s Centres, in person group starting 26th April 21. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- East Bristol Children’s Centres – online group. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Bristol Children’s Centres – online group (possible start date of 19th April). Please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Forthcoming Antenatal Rockabye groups open for bookings:
Group starting on 11th May 2021 at Bedminster Children’s Centre. This group will be run in person in a Covid-secure way. For more information or to book at place, please email email@example.com