For general enquiries about Rockabye or Antenatal Rockabye, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Centres running Rockabye
- Badocks Wood CC, Southmead – contact Jen and Sue at Brentry and Henbury CC, tel: 0117 959 3800, Jan-April 2019
- Bannerman Road CC, Easton – contact Kate or Debbie at St Paul’s CC, tel: 0117 903 0337, 6th March – 15th May 2019
- Filton Avenue CC, Filton – contact Kerry, tel: 0117 377 2680, 5th March – 21st May 2019
- Redcliffe CC, central – contact Julie at Compass Point CC, tel: 0117 377 2340, 23rd Jan-3rd April 2019
- Rockabye at Mothers for Mothers, Staple Hill Children’s Centre, Mondays 10.30-11.30, drop in until 1st April 2019
Forthcoming groups open for bookings:
- East Bristol, venue tbc, contact email@example.com, Mondays from May – July 2019
- South Bristol, Compass Point CC tbc, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, day tbc, May – July 2019
- North Bristol, Brentry and Henbury CC tbc, contact Jen and Sue, tel: 0117 959 3800, May – July 2019
- Rockabye at Mothers for Mothers, New Fulford Family Centre, Hartcliffe, Wednesdays, 10.30-11.30, drop in 1st May – 17th July 2019
If you can’t see your local Children’s Centre on the list, and you are interested in Rockabye, please email us and we can see how we can help.