What is Rockabye?
- Are you finding it hard adjusting to being a new parent?
- Are you feeling anxious or depressed during pregnancy or since the birth of your baby?
- Are you struggling to understand what your baby is trying to communicate?
- Would you like a safe space to explore any of the struggles and worries associated with being a new parent?
- Would you like to have some fun with your baby with relaxing music, beautiful scarves, soothing bubbles?
Rockabye is a group to support you and nourish your relationship with your baby through sharing experiences with other parents, singing and sensory play. It runs for 10-12 weeks in Children’s Centres across Bristol, for parents and pre-crawling babies.
Our new 6 week Antenatal group is coming soon, please see news for more information and contact us to book your place.Meet the team